To teach them diligently - ושננתם לבניך
- To teach the whole child to fully develop his or her intellectual, personal and spiritual potential.
- To provide an innovative and challenging general studies curriculum that emphasizes core academic subjects, athletics and the arts.
- To cultivate in our students a positive Jewish identity, understanding of Torah and respect for the pluralism of Jewish life.
- To educate each student about the principles of American citizenship and to model Jewish values.
- To strengthen the connection between our school community and Jews in Israel, America and throughout the world.
- To maintain a diverse faculty committed to educational leadership and professional development.
- To forge a partnership with parents based upon mutual respect.
- To create a flexible and dynamic learning community.
- To accommodate families of all economic backgrounds.
- To inspire each student to become a lifelong learner.